Thursday, February 26, 2009

feeling a little blue

I have had my 2nd crying spell this week.

The first one was during the weekend, my mom did not want to attend my nephews bday party. I couldn't understand why, so I just began tearing up. I drove to my nephews home crying. I went in to the party and tried to put on my best party face, but did not fool anyone. I was constantly asked why I was so serious and I kept telling then that this was me, I'm serious!

My last crying spell was a little bit ago. I'm home enjoying my Thursday night and I get a call from Tropic Thunder he asked me to come over, he is being his silly self and I'm I guess in a serious mood and not in the mood to be funny. He obviously doesn't know that but I just cried. I cried and cried like a baby as soon as we hung up. What is wrong with me?

I really like Tropic Thunder why wouldnt I be happy to see him? I havent seen him in 3 months. I have waited for this day for so long!!

No comments: