Saturday, February 28, 2009

What a disapointment

I was excited to see Tropic Thunder last night. I was talking to my buddy on the phone as I waited for him to come home. He got out of the car and gave me a kiss and a hug. He still looked the same, I expected him to come home and have lost weight and look rested. Nope, not at all. He came home the same way he left.

I was happy to see him, he cooked for me and we talked a bit. I think the talk killed the mood. He is going back to Ecuador. I'm sadden by this. He told me the truth. I have told him time again that I want no BS, I want it straight forward and he gave it to me. It is a possibility that he will go back for 6 months and return.

I know I must stay away, for my own good.

The time it took me to DETOX from him was painful.

No comments: